Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Love is.. not, love is not about you only. Its much bigger!!!



About few years ago, I should say and do this..

I am know that u are really serious about our relationship.
But, I also know that you still not sure if I’m serious or how serious I am towards you.

So, I decided to tell everything, share everything on how I feel about you, how important you in my life goal.”

Money saving, improve our self, set life goal, do everything in our life, with you, together!!


An anxious defeat me.
Fear of every weakness in myself, everything inside and outside. 
Fear of lost happiness in ocean of love to you.

I quit!
And after I learned how tough I am, how strong am I, inside. Regret was shrouded..



Jika bukan rezeki kau,
Apa dimakan, dalam perut pun boleh muntah,
Dan kalau bukan jodoh kau pun,
Dah serasi macam mana pun,
Kalau dah bukan, tetap takkan bersama.

Sakit nya hati, suram nya dunia, mati yang dinanti-nanti,
Cepatlah-cepatlah aku pergi, kebahagiaan bukan milikku di dunia ini.


To you who read and understand this,
May happiness shield you from any harm, in life and afterlife..


Me?
I now have new love, require lot of sacrifice. Because I only love, love and love… forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment